About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States

Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend after Opening Night

I'm enjoying living life in the city. My friend Kip, from L.A., stayed with me over the weekend. Hanging out and helping him get re-acquainted with the city, renewed my appreciation for the city and good friends. On Saturday morning, I had breakfast with my friend Scott (pictured with Tim Tam). As we finished breakfast, another friend David walked by. Running into friends, even if it's for a brief moment, are life's unexpected joys. Sunday night I had dinner with my sisters, Lee and Mercy.

It's awesome how the city is embracing Wicked. City Hall, the Ferry Building, War Memorial Building and a few others, were glowing green. Almost everyone I've talked with is excited about seeing the show but can't find decent seats till May. I haven't tried the lottery yet, but will in the near future. Dan (right) has won the lottery 3 out of 5 tries, at least the ones he told me about but I suspect the number to be a lot higher.

"I'll wake up my body and make up for lost time."

I've been going to the gym 3 times a week, trying to eat as healthy as I can, and reading books (currently re-reading The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo). I realize I can't make up for time lost but I can ensure I'll at least have a healthy mind and body.

"And if it turns out it's over too fast, I'll make every last moment last."

Sometimes, it's moments we remember the rest of our lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment