About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Rainy Day Emerald City

It's finally raining! It may not be enough to end the drought that has plagued the area for the past couple of years. We need all the rain we can get. Just try to stay dry or you may end up melting. Since the rain usually brings thoughts of sunny places, I'm posting a couple of pics that I took during past vacations. Enjoy!

I would love to sit in one of those chairs again. The picture was taken in Yelapa, Mexico, south of Puerto Vallarta. The picture to the right was taken in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam. I like to call it the walk way to the unknown.

This picture was taken at a Bloc Party Concert outside of Geneva, Switzerland. This beautiful trellis was picture perfect, in Barcelona, Spain. Traveling to other countries, seeing how people live, and enjoying different foods and cultures is what I love doing most. Maybe my next trip will be by broom, balloon, or bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment