About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thank Goodness

"Cause getting your dreams, it's strange but it seems a little, well, complicated. There's a kind of a sort of cost, there's a couple of things get lost."

The last few years weren't the best for me. My mom passed away, a friend committed suicide, and my judgment was clouded. I've learned I have the capability to achieve a life that has eluded me the past few years. I've had a pretty hectic schedule the past few months and it doesn't seem to be letting up anytime soon. I am feeling lost at times.

Manifesting what we may have always wanted, finding ourselves feeling as if we have no purpose, desire, or interest in anything, feeling completely alone with absolutely no connections, anger and resentment at the past, stuck in old relationships, being extremely busy wrapping up so we can move forward, setting things up for the new, or feelings of bliss, excitement and having the beginning experiences of new connections and an amazing new beginning of freedom and joy. emergingearthangels.com

"There are bridges you cross you didn't know you crossed until you crossed"

Am I starting to resent all I have to do or am I feeling nostalgic? Do I want to stay here or move on to something else? Is it disconnection with those around me or am I being complacent? I definitely don't want to go back to the lifestyle that has encompassed me the past few years.

"And if that joy, that thrill doesn't thrill you like you think it will, still"

So I'm letting go of past experiences but keeping them close to remind me of what did or didn't work so I can experience new and better ones. Each part of me must fit in with the new path I am on without disruption in order for me to achieve my goals.

"Because happy is what happens when all your dreams come true, well isn't it?"

Am I finally getting everything I wanted? If so, is it enough? Has the new me arrived or am I still waiting? I know that as I continue to navigate through life, creating new paths, meeting new friends, the old me continues the process of departing.

No comments:

Post a Comment