About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

For Good

"I've heard it said, that people come into our lives for a reason, bringing something we must learn and we are led to those who help us most to grow, if we let them, and we help them in return."

This is what life is really all about. People coming in and out of our lives at times to help us learn lessons that life has to teach us and to help each other grow. Sometimes they're with us our entire lives or just short periods of time. Other times, there are people we try to help or who try to help us, but can't help, so we have to let each other go to find our own way.

"It well may be that we will never meet again in this lifetime so let me say before we part so much of me is made of what I learned from you you'll be with me like a hand print on my heart and now whatever way our stories end I know you have re-written mine by being my friend..."

I know the people who have endured the past few years with me are my true friends. These are the ones who have been on a roller coaster ride that has been very bumpy with lots of highs and lows. I'm truly grateful for their friendship and I hope I can a better friend as well as a person as a result of these relationships. The past few months, I've been meeting new people, some who have become friends and others who have come into my life for a reason and are still looking for others on their journey.

I know I'll see my mom again whom I truly miss.

"Who can say if I've been changed for the better, but because I knew you, I have been changed for the better".


Every person I've met along my life's journey has in many ways changed who I am as a person, whether it was good or bad, it's who I am today. Every day, I am learning something new or all over again, whether it's about myself or some else, and how I am reacting differently or not. Hopefully, my past and present experiences are helping me prepare for a brighter future, with or without those who's lives I've impacted or impacted me.

"And just to clear the air, I ask forgiveness for the things you blame me for, but then I guess there's blame to share, and none of it seems to matter anymore".

Every thing is temporary, ever changeable by how we act or react in situations, with family and friends, work, health, finances, and life. It's what we do with our time in the Emerald City. Just look at the people you surround yourself with in your life and you'll realize you're looking at yourself.

"Because I knew you, I have been changed for good".

p.s. I'm seeing the opening night of Wicked on February 6, 2009 in San Francisco, the city where it started and belongs, the Emerald City.

No comments:

Post a Comment