About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States

Friday, February 13, 2009

Dancing Through Life

"But I say 'Why invite stress in?' Stop studying strife, and learn to live in the unexamined life"

I'm excited for the long weekend, Friday the 13th (this happens to be my 13th post), Valentine's Day, and President's Day. Of course, I'm taking my friend Derrick (blue stripped shirt next to Mary Lynn and her boyfriend Aaron) to see Wicked on Tuesday. It's his first time seeing it and he seems pretty excited about it. Kip is back for the long weekend, primarily for IGB Weekend (lions, tigers, and bears, oh my!). He's also using this time to find a place to live because he's moving back in March. We've been friends for close to 15 years and I'm glad he's coming home.

I'm having breakfast with Scott on Saturday, it'll be the 4th weekend in a row that I haven't flaked on him, well at least not yet. Saturday night, there's a Valentines Ball in the Castro that I might go to, stag of course. I'm extremely excited about Sunday night. My friend Joe and I are going to the Victoria Theater in the Mission because John Cameron Mitchell is performing live along with his movie "Hedwig and the Angry Inch". No plans for Monday yet.

"And the strange thing your life could end up changing, while your dancing through life"

No comments:

Post a Comment