About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States

Friday, May 15, 2009

Wicked Withdrawals

I last saw the show on May 5th and am having major withdrawals. Am I really having withdrawals or something else? Recently, I ran into Jason who I haven't seen in two years. The last time I spoke with him was right after my mom had passed away. Running into Jason sparked something in me, problem is I didn't know what it was. Did it spark memories of the good times we had together and all the traveling we did or did it bring on a reminder of my mom's passing a year ago on May 31st. After sleeping on this, I realized how much I love and miss my my mom. At least I will be in a sound frame of mind when we remember my mom on May 31st with family and friends.

In light of all this, I bought a ticket for tonight's performance. I'm hoping Teal Wicks will perform tonight as Elphaba but if not, I know I'll still enjoy the show. I'm sitting in Orchestra, row J, seat 126, cost $99 purchased at the box office. To the right, mom holding Joshua, dad holding Jazmin and Jared.

No comments:

Post a Comment