About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States

Monday, May 4, 2009

Teal Wicks back!

I just read on http://www.witchesofoz.com/wicked_boards/index.php?showtopic=32500&st=640&start=640 that Teal Wicks officially came back on May 2.

I am definitely going Tuesday to see her for myself. Vicky Noon has been an excellent replacement for Teal and has had tremendous growth in the role.

I took my sister Mercy to see Wicked on April 8 (my birthday) as a present for her birthday. I was shocked to see both understudies come on for Teal and Kendra Kassebaum.

I saw it again on April 14th with my friend Speros and on April 22nd with my friend Joe. I am really excited about seeing it Tuesday with Teal back in the lead.... so it will be the 15th time I've seen the show.. 8th time in San Francisco!

No comments:

Post a Comment