About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Again!

I saw Wicked for the 11th time last Wednesday, February 25th. I tried the lottery for both matinee and evening performance with no luck. Frustrated, I ended up buying a ticket for the evening performance. I was seated in the front Loge, row A, seat 8, total cost $88.

Vicky Noon, the understudy, performed as Elphaba. This is the second time I've seen her in the title role. She played Elphaba as a wide eyed, impressionable, and naive girl who grows into a formidable woman. This was a vast improvement over the last time I saw her. She was the one who stood out more than anyone else.

I'm going to try again Thursday, March 6 for the lottery. If I don't win, I might buy another full price ticket full, but this time I want to see it from the orchestra section, center of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment